Happiness
It seems that you are unregistered. Please register with us by clicking Register button, or if you are already registered click on login button.
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Share your favorite Shar ar yai bhi batain k q pasand hai ?
by h4happiness Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:43 pm

» Share poetry
by h4happiness Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:25 pm

» Mathematics FSC Part2 EX Solution
by h4happiness Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:00 am

» Important Links
by h4happiness Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:15 am

» زندگی ۔ منفی اعتقادات کے ساتھ
by h4happiness Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:51 am

» Life!!!!!!
by h4happiness Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:04 am

» Some important tips for presentation
by h4happiness Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:03 pm

» Happiness Quotes
by h4happiness Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:48 am

» MCM101 Spring2011 Final Term Papers
by Admin Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:56 am

Top posters
h4happiness (4946)
 
Admin (275)
 
řőşě (94)
 
eagle_eye (15)
 
master (11)
 
mc100402033 (8)
 
sungraizfaryad (6)
 
Nadia666 (5)
 
crazzycat (5)
 
waqas143 (3)
 

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar


PDF to Word Convertor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PDF to Word Convertor

Post by řőşě on Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:52 am

If you want to convert the PDF file to MS Word file. Download and install this software from following link

Download PDF to Word [Happiness Forum]
avatar
řőşě

Group : Global Moderator
Group : Global Moderator

Male Number of posts : 94
Age : 33
Registration date : 2008-11-07

http://happiness.8forum.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: PDF to Word Convertor

Post by h4happiness on Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:10 am

řőşě wrote:If you want to convert the PDF file to MS Word file. Download and install this software from following link

Download PDF to Word [Happiness Forum]

Nice sharig Rose welldone

app bht kam kam nazr tay hn lagtah hai busy hoty hn Smile Smile
avatar
h4happiness

Group : Senior Member
Group : Senior Member

Female Number of posts : 4946
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Re: PDF to Word Convertor

Post by řőşě on Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:21 am

h4happiness wrote:
řőşě wrote:If you want to convert the PDF file to MS Word file. Download and install this software from following link

Download PDF to Word [Happiness Forum]

Nice sharig Rose welldone

app bht kam kam nazr tay hn lagtah hai busy hoty hn Smile Smile

hahaha
ji ji kafi busy hota hoon woo aap nay suna hoo gaa

dunya ne teri yaad se be-gana kerdiya
tughe se bhi dil-fareb hain gham rozgar ke

tu bas yaa rozgar kay gham bii saath saath liya phirta hon aur studies bii saath saath tu iss liya zara absent lag gai waisay tu main bohat regular hon lol! lol!
avatar
řőşě

Group : Global Moderator
Group : Global Moderator

Male Number of posts : 94
Age : 33
Registration date : 2008-11-07

http://happiness.8forum.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: PDF to Word Convertor

Post by h4happiness on Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:37 am

řőşě wrote:hahaha
ji ji kafi busy hota hoon woo aap nay suna hoo gaa

dunya ne teri yaad se be-gana kerdiya
tughe se bhi dil-fareb hain gham rozgar ke

tu bas yaa rozgar kay gham bii saath saath liya phirta hon aur studies bii saath saath tu iss liya zara absent lag gai waisay tu main bohat regular hon lol! lol!

Smile Smile

ji ji

chalin Allah app ko kamyab kary ameen sum ameen
avatar
h4happiness

Group : Senior Member
Group : Senior Member

Female Number of posts : 4946
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Another Link For PDF to Word

Post by řőşě on Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:39 am

This is another link for pdf to word conversion. You can download this but its a trial version so it will convert limited number of pages, i will try to share its key soon inshAllah so that it will be able to convert all the pages of the pdf

Click Here to Download [Happiness Forum]


Last edited by řőşě on Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
řőşě

Group : Global Moderator
Group : Global Moderator

Male Number of posts : 94
Age : 33
Registration date : 2008-11-07

http://happiness.8forum.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: PDF to Word Convertor

Post by h4happiness on Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:43 am

řőşě wrote:This is another link for pdf to word conversion. You can download this but its a trial version so it will convert limited number of pages, i will try to share its key soon inshAllah so that it will be able to convert all the pages of the pdf.

Click Here to Download [Happiness Forum]

kya bat hai app ki welldone
avatar
h4happiness

Group : Senior Member
Group : Senior Member

Female Number of posts : 4946
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Re: PDF to Word Convertor

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum